Referring to the album or “pill”, Did It Kick induces initially a sense of tension and unease. After taking the pill, the listener enters a state of dichotomy, muddiness, and absurdity that then transitions into one of clarity, euphoria, and certainty.
• Composition: Feras Arrabi
• Arrangement: Fouad Azar, Feras Arrabi
• Bass: Fouad Azar
• Drum Production: Mazen Ayoub, Vadim Kharaz
• Trumpet: Basel Nauori
• Voice: Saif Abu Hamdan
Produced by Feras Arrabi, Fouad Azar and Vadim Kharaz
Mixed by Vadim Kharaz at Calm Frog Recording
Mastered by Nicolas Luis Secretin at Roca Mastering
• Artwork: Nuun Art Studio
• Photography: Hiba Nabulsi
• Animation: Waleed Arrabi
• Crowdfund Campaign Management: Mama’s Production
• Website: Adham Moshasha & Ghaith Ben Khadra
• Media Consultant: Sabreen Taha
Pure emotion, pure beauty..
Till now I liked it the most. Rhythm and Trumpet are in cool harmony with the Guitars.