Safety, security, and protection, El Aman encompasses these ideas and contrasts them against anxiety. Stemming from a time when making music with friends provided one with a safe space to explore ideas, El Aman juxtaposes this against anxiety-inducing contrapuntal melodies and droning guitars.
• Composition: Feras Arrabi, Iyad Salameh
• Arrangement: Fouad Azar, Feras Arrabi
• Bass: Fouad Azar
• Drum Production: Mazen Ayoub, Vadim Kharaz
• Baby: Iyad Zaki
• Editing: Miami Dolphin
Produced by Feras Arrabi, Fouad Azar and Vadim Kharaz
Mixed by Vadim Kharaz at Calm Frog Recording
Mastered by Nicolas Luis Secretin at Roca Mastering
El Aman is one of the ancient tracks that I have revived on the album.
Here’s a video from 2012 with the band FUSE playing El Aman in its original form.
The track has a sound bite hidden in it from this very video!
• Artwork: Nuun Art Studio
• Photography: Hiba Nabulsi
• Animation: Waleed Arrabi
• Crowdfund Campaign Management: Mama’s Production
• Website: Adham Moshasha & Ghaith Ben Khadra
• Media Consultant: Sabreen Taha