Superstition is borne by folkloric tales and from these fiendish characters were derived, such as beasts and jinns. Fiend attempts to encapsulate how a superstitious scopophobia experiences life, believing all the while that such creatures loom in the background.
• Composition: Feras Arrabi
• Arrangement: Fouad Azar, Feras Arrabi
• Bass: Fouad Azar
• Drum Production: Mazen Ayoub, Vadim Kharaz
Produced by Feras Arrabi, Fouad Azar and Vadim Kharaz
Mixed by Vadim Kharaz at Calm Frog Recording
Mastered by Nicolas Luis Secretin at Roca Mastering
• Artwork: Nuun Art Studio
• Photography: Hiba Nabulsi
• Animation: Waleed Arrabi
• Crowdfund Campaign Management: Mama’s Production
• Website: Adham Moshasha, Ghaith Ben Khadra
Great harmony among the soloist, bass and the drums. The background is so friendly.