The first track of the album and for good reason, since it embodies the philosophy that brought Al’ARRABI to fruition. Long Way attempts to express a musical telling of the hero’s journey; a path taken without shortcuts returns the protagonist back to where he started, but not the same as when he left.
• Composition: Feras Arrabi
• Arrangement: Fouad Azar, Feras Arrabi
• Bass: Fouad Azar
• Drum Production: Mazen Ayoub, Vadim Kharaz
• Editing: Miami Dolphin
Produced by Feras Arrabi, Fouad Azar and Vadim Kharaz
Mixed by Vadim Kharaz at Calm Frog Recording
Mastered by Nicolas Luis Secretin at Roca Mastering
Vadim has mixed and co-produced the record, at his own studio ‘Calm Frog Recording’ overseas in the US.
In this video Vadim talks about ‘Long Way’ and prog.
Struggling musicians like us do everything nowadays individually ‘DIY’ and this guy is all about DIY!
• Artwork: Nuun Art Studio
• Photography: Hiba Nabulsi
• Animation: Waleed Arrabi
• Crowdfund Campaign Management: Mama’s Production
• Website: Adham Moshasha & Ghaith Ben Khadra
• Media Consultant: Sabreen Taha