With a thunderous, booming, and majestic intro, Through The Orient starts off with colossal gates opening. Transporting the listener to the orientalist world. Through The Orient is a self-aware piece on the western interpretation of the east, otherwise known as orientalism.
• Composition: Feras Arrabi, Waseem Arrabi
• Arrangement: Fouad Azar, Feras Arrabi
• Bass: Fouad Azar
• Drum Production: Mazen Ayoub, Vadim Kharaz
• Percussion: Zayd Msais
• Recording percussion was done at Levant Studios Amman, with Nasir Al Bashir as recording engineer.
Produced by Feras Arrabi, Fouad Azar and Vadim Kharaz
Mixed by Vadim Kharaz at Calm Frog Recording
Mastered by Nicolas Luis Secretin at Roca Mastering
• Artwork: Nuun Art Studio
• Photography: Hiba Nabulsi
• Animation: Waleed Arrabi
• Crowdfund Campaign Management: Mama’s Production
• Website: Adham Moshasha & Ghaith Ben Khadra
• Media Consultant: Sabreen Taha
Oriental rhythm added a lot and amused me.
Yes such mix is desirable and interested.
Thanks you! Yes this experiment was a lot of fun 🙂